RECRUITMENT SERVICES FOR JOB SEEKERS
CV Writing - we will discuss your career history, qualifications and aspirations and compile a professional CV. There is a fee chargeable for this service.
Interview preparation - if you need coaching prior to attending interviews or role playing exercises then let us help you.
LinkedIn training - we can offer personal face to face or Skype sessions to enable you to gain the most out of this incredibly powerful platform. We show job seekers how to raise their profile and the hidden tools available in LinkedIn.
Coaching for psychometric tests - many companies are now using batteries of psychometric tests. We are able to provide training in how best to perform in these assessments.
LEAMINGTON SPA, WARWICKSHIRE
HYBRID WORKING OPTION WITH UP TO TWO DAYS PER WEEK WORKING FROM HOME (WFH)
UP TO £30,000
Do you have a couple of years’ experience in Residential Conveyancing and now looking for your next step with an established company? This Lexcel accredited and Legal 500 law firm is committed to developing their staff and ensuring they have a good work life balance.
The Residential Conveyancer will handle their own caseload from instruction to completion and be involved in:
· Assisting clients in person and over the telephone dealing with freehold and leasehold, sales, purchases, remortgages, transfers of equity, new plot purchases etc
· Progress files from quotation to post completion
· Maintenance and preparation of attendance notes
· Marketing and practice development activities e.g. meetings with estate agents
As well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the Residential Conveyancer must have a car and driving licence, as it will be necessary to go to other offices when required:
· Experience as a residential conveyancer with own caseload and ideally be qualified or nearly qualified CILEx or CLC
· Sound knowledge in Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) and anti-money laundering (AML) legislation
· Polite and professional manner with the ability to explain progress clearly and patiently
· Good keyboard skills and Microsoft Office experience
· Experience in using a case management system would be useful
Please note SVB Solutions are acting as a Recruitment agency for the purposes of this vacancy.